Street Photography Workshop
● Using composition to capture better photos and learn my techniques.
● Techniques to overcome a fear of shooting street photography.
● Exploring different styles of street photography.
● Personal help and motivation for finding your own vision.
Exclusively we can also talk about how to edit your photos
● Choosing what camera works best for you and help with settings of your own camera while on the streets.
● All while exploring cities chasing moments and having fun.
This is a 2.5 hour street photography workshop in city of choise and is limited to 5 people or 1 on 1. (Bigger groups are available but feel free to contact me for the prices) We spend the entire time on the street shooting, discussing and reviewing. No matter your level of experience amateur to professional. All digital cameras are good for the workshop. And film photography too!
Available in Dutch and English.
Price: 85,- per person. (VAT excluded)
The workshop runs rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather. Make certain to have fully charged batteries, empty memory cards, wear comfortable shoes and prepare for the weather. You can see some of my lastest photos on my Instagram.