Street Photography Workshop
● Using composition to capture better photos
● Techniques to overcome a fear of shooting street photography
● Exploring different styles of street photography
● Personal help and motivation for finding your own vision.
● Choosing what camera works best for you and settings of your camera while on the streets
● All while exploring cities chasing moments and having fun.
This is a 3 hour street photography workshop in city of choise and is limited to 5 people. (Bigger groups are available but feel free to contact me for the prices) We spend the entire time on the street shooting, discussing and reviewing. No matter your level of experience amateur to professional. All digital cameras are good for the workshop. And film photography too!
Available in Dutch and English
Price: 120,- per person.
The workshop runs rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather. Make certain to have fully charged batteries, empty memory cards, wear comfortable shoes and prepare for the weather. You can see some of my lastest photos on my Instagram.